About Staffmark Group
Staffmark Group, a proud member of RGF Staffing, is a family of specialty staffing and recruiting brands organized into three operating units: Administrative & Light Industrial Staffing Services, Technical & Professional Staffing Services, and Process Outsourcing Services. Our national network of 400+ branches with 3,000+ internal employees connects 245,000 talent annually.
Administrative & Light Industrial Staffing Services
Our commercial staffing division focuses on the skills, knowledge, and training required for office/clerical, light industrial, and general labor occupations:
- Advantage Resourcing provides commercial staffing services, including individual assignments, onsite programs, and coordination of nationwide solutions.
- Pro Staff specializes in administrative and light industrial staffing and places talent in temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions.
- Staffmark specializes in administrative and light industrial staffing, from creating and managing staffing plans for small businesses to developing contingent workforce strategies for large companies with multiple locations across the country.
- Staffmark Cost Per Unit (CPU) Solutions is Staffmark’s engineered performance model, which enables customers to control labor costs while improving performance and quality. With our in-sourced solution, customers see decreased costs, increased quality, and improved on-time delivery.
- Staffmark Customer Experience Performance Solutions (CxP) transforms contact centers with recruiting and retention programs that significantly impact the cost of labor and reduce attrition.
- Staffmark Drivers focuses exclusively on finding the most qualified drivers and transportation professionals. All drivers have proven on-the-job experience operating CDL class A and B and non-CDL equipment.
Technical and Professional Staffing Services
Each of the brands in our technical and professional services division focuses on careers requiring specialized skills and advanced training:
- Advantage Resourcing Technical Services specializes in engineering, information technology, and other technical skills, including infrastructure solutions, project management, application development, and technology lifecycle services.
- Advantage Resourcing Automotive Services delivers engineering, IT, and skilled trade workforce solutions to automobile manufacturers and their suppliers. We provide highly skilled engineers, project managers, designers, and technicians with experience in scheduling, documentation, quality, testing, graphic design, customer service, and more.
- Ware Technology Services specializes in engineering and technical skill sets, including: product design, quality assurance, materials and procurement, supply-chain management, and document control.
- Digital People specializes in creative, interactive and marketing staffing, whether clients need a freelancer to cover a project or the right person for a direct-hire situation.
- Hunter Hamilton specializes in finance and accounting specialties, including: auditing, budgeting and forecasting, treasury, financial modeling and analysis, compliance, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Staffmark Professional focuses on professional placement across a wide range of disciplines, including IT, finance and accounting, engineering, marketing, and more.
Process Outsource Services
Our process outsourcing services division specializes in talent acquisition and workforce solutions:
- Advantage xPO provides recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed service provider (MSP) services, direct placement services, payroll, and functional outsourcing for corporate divisions.
- Atterro Workforce Solutions (AWS) partners with companies to strategically develop and manage customized on-site staffing solutions.
- Employee Management Services provides professional human resource solutions, including payroll services, risk management, and employee benefits, to more than 160 companies and their 5,500+ employees throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.